A Long Overdue Catch Up

It's been a long time...where do I start?

I lost track with this blog back in 2014. Any long time readers will be glad to know I did in fact run and finished the marathon all that time ago. It's been that long now I sometimes forget I actually did it. I think I will save a full post for that as it was truly incredible.

Fast forward to now. I'm about to begin a 16 week training plan for Grafman middle distance triathlon (which is a 70.3 half ironman), I'm pretty sure I've gone crazy.

So what can you expect from this blog in 2016. There will defiantly be my highs and lows of tackling triathlon training, my continued love of lifting heavy weights around and without a doubt there will be a lot of talk of food and my constant hunger levels (it can't just be me!)




No comments:

Post a Comment