Marathon Training | Week 6

Sunday

Rest - Oh the perks of doing your long run on a Saturday. A very long lie in was needed.

Monday

Boxercise
1 hour

Tuesday

4.5 miles
pace 10:30
Including 3 x hill repeats

Wednesday

Rest

Thursday

Rest


Friday

3.75 miles
pace 10:10
Including 2 x hill repeats


Saturday

Rest

This week has been a complete write off due to work related problems and life just getting in the way. I haven't done a long run this week and it was supposed to be my first 18 miler. I'm now feeling really guilty about it. I know it won't be too detrimental as I've still got quite a few weeks (15? to Edinburgh). Please someone tell me this isn't the end of the world?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Not the end of the world!!! Most marathon plans are only sixteen weeks in total and start at around eight/ten miles so you still have weeks and weeks left to get up to eighteen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just so annoyed at myself as I had gotten into a routine and not missed a long run since xmas. Oh well. This weekend I'll nail it x

      Delete