In the Week | Number 1

Monday

Rest

Tuesday

Slow 5k

Wasn't really sure if this was a good idea, my legs were still very tender and stiff from Sunday, but I know a lot of people swear by the recovery run. If I have any chance of running Edinburgh I need to get my legs used to running on tired legs. Starting out felt very uncomfortable, my legs felt like led but by half way they had loosened up and I really got back into it.

Wednesday

Rest

Thursday

Chase me 5k

My club hold 5k chase me nights every few weeks throughout the winter months. I didn't want to race off too fast for this one, so stuck to a steady pace. Finished around the 31 minute mark, which isn't too bad all things considered.

Friday

Rest

Saturday

Rest

Sunday

Aimed to go out on my bike as taking part in a duathlon next week. I tried to pump up my flat tyre before working out the valve is leaking, and my new pump has snapped the valve of my front tyre in half. So now I need 2 need inner tubes before Sunday. I did however manage to re-wrap my handle bar tape and it looks awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment