Run | Number 73

Once again like last week, we all met up for a 6 mile trail run around Stilton at 8pm Sunday evening. As yesterday was ridiculously hot for the UK, I was looking forward to getting out there once it had cooled down slightly. By 8pm it was still 25 degrees. I really enjoyed this run, as I've decided I really like trail running, having to focus on the terrain and staying upright takes my mind off the distance. At the time I moaned the majority of the way round, it was just so hot, dripping in sweat is always an attractive look.

Seeing as the others hadn't run a 10k already this time, the speed was increased and I struggled to keep up so I just stuck to my own pace and they had to wait for us slow ones.

6.2 miles completed in 1 hour 32 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment