Run | Number 63

Tuesday rolled around again and we had a different night planned at Bushy. With our 10k race coming up in July we opened up the club session to anyone who wanted to come and give the 10k route a try. Most of us wore our Bushy tops so it was a great opportunity to get a club photo. There was a good turn out of people wanting to give it a go and off we went.

I ran with Val, Emma (a newbie) & Charlene, unfortunately we lost Charlene at around 1 and a half miles as her hip was playing up and she decided to play it safe and walk back. Us three carried on, it was a really tough night as it was so hot but we pushed through. At around the 3 mile mark we were all absolutely knackered. My foot has been playing up since my race on Sunday and I've been icing it as much as possible but I didn't want to put too much pressure on it, so I suggested to the girls we cut the run short at the next turn off, they were both happy to do so.

Miles: 4.23
Time: 55:04


No comments:

Post a Comment