Rant | Number 1

I've hurt my ankle :(

I've made it nearly 9 months without getting injured and I'm pretty sure it's down to my new trainers (boooo). I've been resting, elevating and icing and foam rollering and the pain when walking has gone altogether now. Tonight I am going to run using my old trainers and see if that gets rid of the pain.

Looks like I'll be taking a trip to Advance Performance and prepare to spend my life savings on another pair of trainers (slight exaggeration). Whoever said running was a free sport was very very wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the process of adding up just how much running has cost me so far during 2013...it is definitely beginning to mount up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so annoying isn't it? I'm running a race at the end of the month which cost me £40 to enter, remind me when I'm moaning about eating beans for the rest of the year haha

      Delete