Update | Weightloss 2

It's been a little while since I updated on my weight loss, sometimes it feels really unreal that it's happened to me and not someone else. I recently got back from holiday and on looking through the photo's I realised quite how different I look now, therefore I decided to do this comparison. These photos are pretty much taken a year apart. I can't believe I ever got myself into that state in the first place and I sure as hell hope I never end up like that again. I'm so much happier now then I have been in a long time. I better keep off the chocolate haha!



4 comments:

  1. Big well done! You look completely different! Lots of hard work clearly pays off. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm absolutely mortified to be honest, but at least it's shocked me not to slip up again. Thank goodness for running hey?

      Delete
  2. one word: WOW. Well done, that's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've hit a bit of a plateau now & I've lost some motivation. Have my first half marathon in 2 weeks so hoping that will shake things up a little. Love your blog!

      Delete